Saturday, April 6, 2013

21 years and counting


          This is a birthday you look forward to for what seems like eternity. I can't help but rejoice at my place in life at the moment. My lovely sister, also known as my other half, came up the weekend before to pre-celebrate. The day before my birthday, I ran 21 long miles up into the Rattlesnake  of Lolo National Forest--something I have been training for since January. At midnight I took a shot of Makers Mark with Katie, continued the bday in the am with Bloody's and mimosas. Katie and I got breakfast at Catalyst. We went back to my house and spent the day sipping pina coladas in the 70degree sun on my rooftop--swaying to sunburnt synths and commentating nearby golf-techniques (there is a course behind my apartments). Had dinner at Charlie B's  and continued hopping around downtown: wine and cocktails at Plonk and finished the night at The Rhino. I couldn't have asked for more.


















No comments:

Post a Comment